VAAGDHARA’s Livelihood Objective and Approach
Address issues pertaining to sustainable natural resources management and livelihood in the target area, with a focus on hunger, food sovereignty and access to safe water leading to better quality of life
- Promoting and Nurturing Community Based Institutions.
- Piloting innovative livelihood models.
- Promoting low cost interventions and use of local raw materials.
- Promoting appropriate technology with indigenous knowledge.
- Constructive collaboration with Government and other Mainstream Institutions